Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Suppositoria

I was at the nurses' station the other day when one of my fellow nurses came out holding up a suppository and said, "wouldn't it be embarrassing to have to work in a suppository factory? Well just imagine having to work for this company!" I took a look at the package and the label said Manufacturer: Suppositoria. I had to add my comment, "What'd be worse is if you had to tell everybody you worked in the receiving dock at Suppositoria! Yeah, you know I keep the back room stocked and make sure that what goes out leaves smoothly...!"


By the way... never do a Google Image search of the word "suppository"!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Holy crap!!! No pun intended. What a crack-up. I haven't ever heard of suppositoria. That is sick. Hey, send me the right email for you to get onto my blog now. I have tightened security for obvious reasons...

Heather said...

hahahaha