Saturday, December 06, 2008

Red Beard Runner

I saved my old Lego's from my mom's house in Magna and I thought I'd try to put together one of the pirate ships. Since the plans were long gone I found a site on the internet that had scans of old Lego plans, downloaded them, then streamed them to my TV using my XBOX 360. Here are some pics:


The Plans I found:

Streaming them to my TV:

The mess I'm making:

Lindsay helps find pieces:

And her cat in every picture:

Lindsay's making her own ship:
My progress so far:
Click images to embiggen...

3 comments:

Linda said...

I kind of have the blues today. I miss your dad. Christmas without dad is just hard. He LOVED playing the jolly old elf. Seeing you playing with legos brings on a smile...now, I think I should tie a bell on the cat. What self respecting elf wouldn't?

Heather said...

Love it! LOL to Mom's idea of tying a bell to the cat. I might have to try that...

Linda said...

We went to the Lego store in downtown Disney. They have bins of different colored blocks. We should visit it when we go in March. Maybe they will have any pieces you might be missing. You can fill a little cup for $7.99, and a bigger one for $14.99. Pretty nifty.