Thursday, October 16, 2008

Movies


For the benefit of my friends and family I've put up a list of the most recent movies I've seen in the theater and rented on DVD/watched on Netflix on the right. For each I've given a 1 to 4 rating. One of four means it was absolutely horrible, as I'm sure you could guess. Two means it was okay but I wouldn't watch it again. Three means it was great and I highly recommend it. Four means if you haven't seen it you should make it a priority. I'll only give a four if I think the movie was spectacular. If you have any suggestions for me I'd love to hear them. I love movies and I know there are hundreds out there I'd like but won't see unless someone tells me about them. Again, this is only intended for my family and friends. I don't presume to know anything about filmaking other than that I either liked or disliked a particular movie. With that being the case I'm sure you'll see a distinct prejudice for action/thriller type movies as that is my favorite genre.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Ben, Greg here at work, recommends Quarantine - super super scary. "must see in theater". I won't go.