Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Brazilian Food

Jayanne says Lindsay's been eating everything in Brazil this time. Here's some pics:

Lindsay's old standby: chocolate Milk!


Chocolate dipped strawberries? I'm not sure what that is exactly...


Macaroni, I think. Whatever it is it must be hot!


This is the only way I'll eat fish... on the beach!


I don't know about this one...


...but Lindsay liked it!


Crab on the beach... they're so small you hardly taste them. Jayanne ate 6!


Apparently Lindsay likes coconut water... just like her Daddy!

5 comments:

Linda said...

That crab Jayanne is eating is disgusting. The fish still has eyes!!! EWEEEEWWW. Coconut milk, however, looks yummy. Lindsay looks like she is having the time of her life. You'll have to visit a lot after they get home so that she won't be bored!

Heather said...

I can't believe Li is eating all that! Holy crow! She looks good, though!

Heather said...

Oh, and Li looks like she fits right in down there. She looks really Brazilian!!! Not just half!

Kevin, Karen, and Kids said...

It looks like your girls are having a great time! Bet you miss them. Thanks for the comment on my blog. Since I don't like rap at all, I'll take your word for it that your song merges with the Disney Halloween song well.

Kevin, Karen, and Kids said...

P.S. I'm glad you updated your blog. It's fun to see what's new!