Friday, January 06, 2006

My First Post

I am not even going to waste my time trying to think of a theme for my blog. I have too many interests and too many thoughts to limit myself to just one area. Therefore, if I ever decide to actually update this blog with posts, I'll write about whatever comes to mind. That said, the following is a partial list of some of my interests:

  1. Polititics. I'm not always up to date but I like to know what's going on.
  2. Art. I paint once in a while, poorly.
  3. Music. I like old school gangsta rap. I'm sure you got that if you understood my name.
  4. Video games. When I have time, which is rare, I'm all about Nintendo.
  5. Nursing. I'm a second year nursing student. I finish summer, '06.
  6. Firearms. I love target shooting. I don't believe poking holes in paper equals violence.
  7. Brazilian culture. I lived in Brazil for a time. I speak Portuguese fluently. My wife is Brazilian and my daughter, half Brazilian.

To be honest I only started this blog so I could post my comments on Infendo.com. However, I love writing and even used to keep up a site on yahoo geocities, which isn't even worth linking to, so maybe I'll use this site after all.

That is, if anyone cares to read a page full of useless shiite.

3 comments:

Michael said...

Politics is cool.
Art is cool.
Gansta Rap blows north chilean guanacos.
Kudos on being a murse (male nurse). More men should be nurses.
Awesome job snagging a brazilian hottie. Brazilian tail is fantastic.
Nintendo Rules!
Target shooting>hunting for sure.
You're alright in my book.

Benjamin said...

Thanks... BTW my interest in gangsta rap is strictly facetious!

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»